PSE&G APPLICATION INFORMATION
The mission of SHCCNJ’s SMALL BUSINESS CERTIFICATION & READINESS TRAINING PROGRAM POWERED BY PSE&G is to cater to the particular needs of microbusinesses and more established business in the Hispanic community and beyond by providing culturally and linguistically appropriate (bilingual) business education and mentorship services, AT NO COST, small business owners whose success and results will directly impact the State’s economy.
The SHCCNJ will support PSE&G’s goal to train and mentor participants to get ready for New Jersey & PSEG Procurement Opportunities:
- MWVBE Certification Process
- Do’s and Don’ts in the Procurement Process
- What’s a Request for Proposal/How to submit a robust response.
- PSE&G Procurement Process
- Capabilities Statement
The classes for this program will be held as follows:
- Class 1: 7/12/23 from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- Cllass 2: 7/19/23 from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm